We specialise in machine laid & hand laid asphalt and macadam road surfacing. Whilst tarmac roadways are one of the most economical roadway surfacing solution, it can still be a very attractive option, especially with the extensive array of decorative edgings and features available. Additionally, savings can be achieved due to the fact that most existing tarmacadam and concrete driveways can be overlaid with a new wearing course, which means less disruption when replacing an existing tarmac roadway.
Our clients include:
- Commercial property owners and managers
- Home builders (both national and local)
- Civil engineering contractors
- Facilities management contractors
- Private individuals
- Estate and land agents
- Schools, Universities and Colleges
- Building contractors
- Ground workers
- Utility contractors
We specialise in machine laid & hand laid asphalt and macadam road surfacing for the following:
- Highways (new projects & projects under development)
- Public highways (maintenance / improvement)
- Commercial business premises
- Car parks (commercial & residential)
- Agricultural roads & premises
- School playgrounds
- Trench reinstatement
- Road plaining
TTS Surfacing Ltd can provide a full tarmac roadway package from excavation to a smooth rolled finish.
Tarmac Roadway in Chipstead, Surrey
Here is a recent tarmac roadway installation for customer in Chipstead, Surrey.
For more information on our tarmac road surfacing, please click here. Or for more examples of our road surfacing work visit our domestic case studies page.
If you would like to discuss your requirements please call us on 01932 590444.